VISA Detail of
7/50-G, Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri New Delhi 110 021
0091-11-26119513 / 14
Ethiopia is an ancient country whose unique cultural heritage, rich history and remarkable biodiversity are reflected in a tally of nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites –more than any other country in Africa. Within its borders, you'll find the world's fourth-holiest Islamic city, along with the oldest continuously-occupied town south of the Sahara.
- Recent passport-size photo of the applicant.
- Passport of the visa applicant which is valid for at least 6 months from the intended date of entry to Ethiopia.
- Hotel Booking Voucher.
- Return flight to India.
Tourist Visa Fee (Including Embassy Fee, Service Charges & All Taxes):
- Visa for 30 Days Stay Validity: ₹ 5396.00
- Visa for 90 Days Stay Validity: ₹ 6895.00
Business Visa Fee (Including Embassy Fee, Service Charges & All Taxes):
Under normal circumstances, the processing time for tourist visa is 3 days. So, travelers should submit their application at least 3 days before their estimated date of arrival
Visa On Arrival
- Tourist visa (valid for up to three months) can be issued on arrival at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport to nationals of the following countries and territories, or persons holding residence permits issued by these countries or territories.Applicants who claim to have permanent residence in one of the eligible countries are required to show valid residence permit document up on arrival.Below are additional countries whose citizens are eligible for visa on arrival.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark Djibouti (Exempted - Allowed to enter without visa.), France, Germany, Greece, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya (Exempted - Allowed to enter without visa.), Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Korea, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United States