VISA Detail of
B -2 , Anand Niketan, New Delhi 110021 India
+91 11 414 357 01/08
+91 11 414 357 09
The Maldives is a nation of islands in the Indian Ocean, that spans across the equator. The country is comprised of 1192 islands that stretch along a length of 871 kilometers. While the country covers an area of approximately 90,000 square kilometers, only 298 square kilometers of that is dry land. The islands are grouped into a double chain of 26 atolls. The country’s unique geography mesmerizes the visitor. Reefs that offer bands of color, tiny jewel-like islands rimmed with the whitest of soft sand surrounded by the clearest shallow waters that one can imagine. Only 200 of the islands are inhabited, and a select few on each of the atolls are resorts and some of the islands are used for industry and agriculture.
- A Passport or a travel document with at least 6 months validity.
- A Pre-paid hotel booking/accommodation.
- Sufficient funds to last for the intended period of stay in Maldives.
- Confirmed onward/return tickets to home country or to country of residence (not applicable for valid resident permit holders).
- Entry facilities to their onward destinations; for example, the visa.
- Completed Disembarkation Card.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate, if applicable.
Tourist Visa Fee (Including Embassy Fee, Service Charges & All Taxes):
- Business Visa application form (form IM24) (PDF format).
- Passport Bio-data page color copy of the applicant (At least 6 months validity) (PDF format).
- Registration copy of the applicant (PDF format).
- Passport size photo (JPEG format)
- Supporting Documents such as Qualification certificates or letter of experience (PDF format).
- Copy of Expatriate Medical Insurance Policy Schedule (PDF format.
- )A letter from sponsor, stating the foreigner’s period of stay in Maldives (PDF format).
- Visa Applicant Information Form (IM30), if applicable (PDF format)
Business Visa Fee (Including Embassy Fee, Service Charges & All Taxes):
3-7 Working Days
- All submitted documents must be current and complete (in English). The incomplete documents submitted for the visa application may cause the application to be rejected. The Consulate General has the right to request additional documents when it deems necessary. Presenting of the above documents does not guarantee that the visa will be granted. The Consulate General reserves the right to refuse application without any explanation. There is no refund possibility in any circumstances. All forms and documents must be prepared and presented separately for each person (including family members or any group). The information provided here is a general guideline.